Posted on Oct 5, 2021 by CV-Library
Location: Part remote in London (Would consider fully remote UK)
Salary: £60k - £70k
Neulinx have partnered with an EdTech organisation, which creates award winning visual media and interactivity, to recruit an experienced Scrum Master to join their passionate technology team.
As a Scrum Master, you’ll be joining a team of over 100 people worldwide, across the UK, USA, Asia and Australia. You’ll work in a culture that supports employees both professionally and personally, with an onsite well-being manager to support your well-being, creating a supportive environment allowing employees to truly thrive.
Perks and Benefits
As a Scrum Master, you’ll join the team part-remotely, with travel to the London HQ. Your salary will come with private healthcare, a company pension scheme, personal development and volunteering days.
What to expect
As a Scrum Master, you’ll work with the Product Owner to ensure the strategic product roadmap identifies key deliverables and targets. You’ll work within the development team to overcome challenges, using the resources at hand, supporting the team and wider business using a servant leadership style.
Key Skills You’ll Need
● Proven experience as a Scrum Master for 3+ Years
● Proven ability to manage and facilitate delivery teams and educate the wider business
● Experience managing cross-functional teams (including design, copywriters and UX/IA)
● A Scrum Master Certification
● Proven experience using and administering recent cloud versions of JIRA and Confluence
● Exceptional communicator with an attitude of empowerment and team building
● A good sense and knowledge on which flavor of Agile to use and when to use it (e.g Kanban vs. XP vs. Scrum)
● Experience in cross-device product development and matrix management
● A passion for Edtech
To start your journey as Scrum Master working in a modern, innovative team, you can submit an application through Neulinx
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£325 - £350 Daily
£40k - £60k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£500 - £500 Daily
£45k - £65k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £48k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual
£380 - £380 Daily