IT Security Engineer
Posted on Oct 5, 2021 by CV-Library
Location: Taunton - 3 days WFH / 2 days working from the office
**INTERVIEWING NOW - DO NOT MISS OUT**
Our client is a customer focused company who operate an intricate multisite infrastructure. Please see below a brief outline of the systems they use:
* Windows Server & OS
* Both virtual and physical environments
* Cloud - Azure & Office 365
The role will involve the design, analysis, execution, planning and evaluation of work which requires you to be technically skilled, creative and innovative in your application of solutions for customers.
The responsibilities will consist of:
* Finding weaknesses in infrastructures and improving their security
* Being the subject matter expert for all security related issues
* The recommendation of improvements to the security of architectures
* The implementation and design of security automation
* Providing design consultation
* Mentoring and guiding more junior engineers
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
* Implementation of industry best practice security standards
* Security tool implementation
* Foresight to identify emerging threats.
* Element of pre-sales with clients and explaining security in layman terms.
**PAID FOR CERTIFICATIONS**
They invest heavily in training, personal development and promote from within wherever possible, so anyone who wants to be part of a growing, leading organisation in a stimulating and challenging environment would be ideal for the role.
They are looking to pay up to £50,000 depending on experience and it is an immediate requirement with interviews being arranged around you.
If it's something you're interested in then please apply immediately, you will be considered as soon as you apply or call (phone number removed) for further details.
IT Security - Network Manager - Network Security - IT Audit - Security Architect - Senior Security - IT Security Engineer - IT Systems - Antivirus and malware - Penetration testing - Spam - Phishing - Encryption - Firewalls - Network switches, routers, Wi-Fi, VPN - Web applications - Operating systems - Email monitoring tools - Mobile device management - GDPR - ISO 27001 - Compliance - Risk - Threat - Vulnerability - Linux - RedHat - Ubuntu - CentOS
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £45k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£37k - £38k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£55k - £58k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual