Posted on Oct 5, 2021 by Mcgills
Do you have an eye for detail, and the passion to help keep people well informed?
We are looking for someone who can produce high quality information, so that both our existing and potential passengers know when and where our services run.
This will include the following key areas:
- Producing and maintaining quality route and timetable information at individual bus stops
- Programming for the digital destination displays on the front side and rear of our buses
- Developing and programming the digital Next Stop Announcement displays that are being trialled inside some of our buses
- Assisting with the production of paper based route and timetable information
You will report to the Head of Commercial, and work closely with our Commercial and Marketing teams, based at our head office in Greenock. However, the role will also involve spending time out and about across our network, liaising with our Operations teams, and ensuring that our information is maintained to a high standard.
The successful candidate will need to be computer literate and able to demonstrate the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy, with a methodical approach. Training will be provided on the software that is currently used to produce the different types of information required, however any experience of using the following software, would certainly be a useful advantage:
- Omnibus, particularly OmniStop Design (for Bus Stop Information)
- Mobitec (for Destination Displays)
- Mobi Info Edit (for Next Stop Announcements)
The normal hours of work will be 0 Monday to Friday, however the nature of the role will require a degree of flexibility to work in evenings and at weekends to meet the demands of the role. We offer a competitive salary, dependant on experience, as well as benefits including free travel.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please let us know why, by sending your CV along with a covering email
The closing date for applications will be Wednesday 20 th October 2021 at 1700.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £59k Annual
£44 - £46 Hourly
£38.9k - £44.5k Annual