React & Angular Developer
Posted on Oct 5, 2021 by Bowerford Associates
We are looking for a number of Senior Developers skilled in React, Angular and TypeScript for a very exciting UK based business that has offices located in Reading, Exeter, Maidstone, Brighton, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
The opportunities are being offered as a remote position with occasional office visits, so you will need to be based within a commutable distance of one of the above office locations to be considered.
Our client operates a friendly, dynamic and supportive team - they encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in their performance as a team and individually. New ideas are actively encouraged, and they promote involvement in the development and direction of their products and services. They also love a good work social and team building events!
As a Senior Developer you will join their UI component team and you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a suite of re-usable components for use across their entire product and service offer.
Your role will require you to implement a set of controls that can be re-used, are simple to compose and integrate, as well as being responsive to different client devices.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing user interfaces components and compositions.
- Build with reuse and consumer efficiency in mind.
- Build a high degree of quality through unit and e2e testing.
- Work with UX, QA and product teams to determine the scope of requirements.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
As a Senior Developer you will be a strong problem solver who is able to work both collaboratively and autonomously.
You will also have experience in some of the following;
- Working as a Technical Developer, providing ongoing development and support.
- An excellent, pragmatic and sensible attitude under periods of high pressure.
- Knowledge of GIS components and OpenLayers is desirable but NOT essential.
- Excellent communicator, strong problem solver, highly analytical.
This position is being offered with a very competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, which includes, 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, pension, insurances, healthcare, ongoing professional development, remote/home-based working, a yearly bonus and much, much more!
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£70k - £75k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual