Senior AWS EKS Developer
Posted on Oct 5, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior AWS EKS Developer with Python experience. Candidate will serve as a Senior AWS Developer within the Data Quality, Accuracy and Completeness Team, and as liaison between this office and rest of Data Strategy & Governance and overall Data Solutions team at times.
- Contribute to and lead periodically efforts related to Data Quality, Accuracy and Completeness management, developing skills to serve solutions using existing capabilities
- Contribute to and lead both recurring and ad-hoc development tasks within the Data Quality, Accuracy and Completeness Management capabilities
- Contribute to Data Quality, Accuracy and Completeness program- related analysis, status, metrics and achievement tracking, planning and roadmap contribution in addition to development and production support needs
- 5+ years of experience in developing applications on AWS platform including AWS Kubernetes and other software development/DevOps roles
- 3+ years of experience on AWS Services including but not limited to EKS, ELB, EC2, ECR, S3, SQS, SNS, SSM, Secrets Manager, KMS, RDS, IAM, Autoscaling, FluentD and Prometheus
- 1+ years of experience with Collibra or OWL DQ is desired
- 2+ years of experience working with Spark and Python
- 5+ years of current and hands-on UNIX Shell Scripting experience.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Agile, analytical and programming/development capabilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred
- Experience with data management, data quality or data governance a plus