C/C++ Software & Firmware Developer
Posted on Oct 5, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Software & Firmware Developer. The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Cooperate closely with the electronics development & the laboratory team.
- Program microcontrollers & their test environment to control actuators & sensors in analysis devices (C/C ++, IAR, Eclipse, Azure DevOps TFS, GIT) .
- Hold responsibility for the firmware of a new sensor family.
- In the medium term, possibly move into software development for the process controls of GUI-based analysis instruments; involving the development of OO-SW in C++ for ARM processors based on an internal framework using Windows, Linux, Qt/QML, C++, Visual Studio & Azure DevOps TFS).
- Ideally 2+ years of relevant professional experience within industrial environments; however graduates with potential are also welcome.
- A good knowledge of hardware-related programming & C/C ++ programming (Real Time, Embedded).
- Solid electronics knowledge & experience in SW design, programming, debugging, commissioning, OOA/OOD, UML & OO implementation.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Enthusiastic, responsible, committed, focused, analytical & structured.
- Communicative & team-oriented.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.