Fill Finish Operator
Posted on Oct 5, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
Biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing, acquiring and commercialising differentiated and accessible medicines that address unmet medical needs.
The company has a portfolio of medicines through its orphan and inflammation groups.
The company have ambitious plans and have an exciting opportunity for a permanent full time Fill Finish Operator based at the Waterford facility.
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for the operational activities within Fill Finish area and act as support to the project team ensuring maximum production quality, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Comply at all times with the Health, Safety and Environmental policy and associated procedures.
- Continuously promote a positive safety culture by challenging yourself and others to prioritize safety in everything you do.
- Ensure all work carried out, is in compliance with the required standards, conforming to company, cGMP, SOP's and regulatory guidelines.
- Take ownership for quality compliance in all activities you are responsible for.
- To assist in the development of new SOPs/WIs as author and SME for production equipment and procedures.
- To work with Operations team to maintain project schedule adherence through operational readiness preparation.
- To manufacture and inspect Media Fill batches and subsequent GMP batches.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- Support Project delivery as needed through procedure development, FAT, SAT and validation of process equipment.
- Proactively contribute in production incident investigations and problem solving sessions.
- Actively participate in Tiered accountability meetings.
- Communicate directly with the maintenance personnel to coordinate maintenance and repair work in manufacturing areas.
- Perform preventative maintenance activities as required.
- Assists maintenance technicians in performing maintenance and repairs.
- Assists with diagnosing and trouble-shooting maintenance related issues
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Minimum 1 years' experience within the pharma or biopharma sector.
- Experience in working in a Sterile Manufacturing environment is essential as well as hands on experience in aseptic operations.
- Experience in Fill Line Operations, Formulation or Vial Inspection an advantage.
- Experience working on a project team an advantage
- Experience in a start-up facility an advantage
This role requires good judgment and strong initiative. You need to have the ability to effectively prioritise and manage a diversified workload, often to tight deadlines. You should have strong interpersonal skills, a professional approach with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Please get in touch for more information.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales