Business Data Analyst
Posted on Oct 5, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Business Data Analyst
We are looking for a Business and Information Analyst. You are at the very center of creating insights on Financial Products data. You can shape and participate in the data-driven future of our employees and clients, and they trust you to make sure they have accurate insights in current and future developments. You work together with teammates to integrate datasets and answer strategic questions about our Financial Product portfolio.
What are you going to do? What we ask from you?
- You work with stakeholders, product managers, Front Office, data specialists, BI engineers and product owners to translate needs and questions into solutions and answers with data
- You dive into the data and analyse the complex landscape to understand and craft dataflows
- You co-design datamodels, combining stakeholders' needs and problems to answers based on golden source data
- You combine data knowledge with knowledge of client processes. With your skills you are able to work out designs and specs for data solutions so that the BI engineers in the squad can deliver the solution
- Your eagerness for results, pro-activeness in reaching out for answers and your communicative skills are key to getting things done.
- You help your team improve in the agile way of working, taking ownership and sharing your knowledge
- You are comfortable to operate in an environment with (i) multiple parallel projects/initiatives with many interdependencies and (ii) a wide range of stakeholders from different areas.
Based on your knowledge and expertise we expect from you:
- 3 years or more working experience as a Business or Information Analyst;
- Knowledge of and experience of Data and analytics, Data Modeling and best practices;
- Experience in or affinity with the financial sector, preferably banking;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Experience in managing a complex stakeholder environment;
- Experience in data environment and experience in architecture of data warehouse/information factory systems;
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile;
Levy is an international IT staffing organization providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.