Posted on Oct 5, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently hiring a Openshift Consultant who has hands on experience in version 4.1 or above alongside implementation of Openshift in a project.
The role is based in Stockholm
Please see skill set below:
* Establish guidelines and standards for adopting PaaS foundational and auxiliary services.
* Liaise with application SMEs to refactor J2EE applications to adapt to microservices and cloud native patterns
* Design and implement CICD and DevOps tools like Jenkins, GitHub, SVN, Maven, Junit etc.
* Containerize application services using Docker/CRI-O.
* Develop and test using cloud development stacks/platforms such as J2EE, Docker.
* Establish guidelines to develop Openshift build and deployment configurations.
* Design mechanism to integrate application specific logs and metrics with Openshift aggregation, monitoring and visualization framework
* Support performance testing while onboarding containerized workloads and perform performance tuning of PaaS platform and application containers based on metrics collection.