RPA Test Manager/Consultant
Posted on Oct 5, 2021 by Sogeti
RPA Test Manager/Consultant
Sogeti UK, Part of the Capgemini Group
Join a world-leading IT consultancy and thought leader within the software testing field
Base Location - Any UK Base (We have multiple base locations all over the UK)
Project Location - First project location is Remote / London
About Sogeti and the Capgemini Group
Sogeti UK is renowned for being the Testing & Quality Assurance specialists and we're looking for talented individuals with a passion for quality assurance and testing who want to join a market leading Digital Assurance and Quality Engineering organisation as consultants. You'll help grow our expert testing capabilities as we expand our family of testing professionals and maintain our position as a leader of Next-Generation Software Testing Services. The group has been recognised as a Leader in the 'NelsonHall NEAT evaluation for Quality Engineering Services' report, for demonstrating multiple strengths including; User Experience (UX) Testing, Artificial Intelligence (AI) for automating testing services & deploying Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for testing purposes. Sogeti UK also has an excellent Glassdoor rating!
Globally, Sogeti is part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti operates in more than 100 locations globally. Working closely with clients and partners to take full advantage of the opportunities of technology, Sogeti combines agility and speed of implementation to tailor innovative future-focused solutions in Digital Assurance and Testing, Cloud and Cybersecurity, all fuelled by AI and automation.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of €15.8billion.
Our Inclusive Culture
Sogeti positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini won the 'Best Tech Employer' at the Women in Tech Employer Awards 2020 and are listed in the Times Top 50 Employers for Women in 2021. Capgemini is also ranked in the Top 100 employers in the latest Stonewall Workplace Equality Index and we are recognised as one of the Top 75 employers in the Social Mobility Employer Index 2020.
As a Sogeti consultant, you will be part of the Digital Assurance and Quality Engineering practice and represent Sogeti by providing expert solutions to our customers to help us maintain our position as a leader in the market. You will work on different client sites in a range of industries that include; well-known global brands, telecoms, government, finance, insurance, aerospace and media/digital. You will gain exposure to a variety of tools and technologies that will allow you to continuously develop as a subject matter expert in quality engineering.
As an RPA Test Manager/Consultant at Sogeti, you can:-
- Work with the latest testing tools and upskill in different technologies through our work on various customer sites
- Represent a global Sogeti brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly. Customers include well known global brands, government, finance, insurance, aerospace and media/digital
- Gain experience within a market leader in Next-Generation Software Testing Services
- Have a genuine and transparent career path mapped out; We prefer to promote from within rather than recruit externally so you'll have every opportunity to develop
- Develop yourself with continuous learning and development by providing you the tools and support to drive your own career in the direction you want!
As an RPA Test Manager/Consultant, we're looking for:-
- Expertise in Creating Test Automation Frameworks
- Experience in Agile environment and DevOps
- Solid understanding of CI/CD Pipelines
- Expertise in setting up Automation Suites in CI/CD Environment
- Experience developing API automated testing solutions
- Ability to determine strategic direction and not just tactical
- Strong programming and technical experience as this role will require digging into code and interfacing with developers and delivery managers
- Knowledge of tools and processes for results reporting
- Experience with testing big enterprise, high-traffic and multi-tier applications
- Experience managing teams of Automation Engineers is strongly preferred
- Maintains knowledge of specific technical specialists, provides detailed advice regarding their application and executes specialized tasks
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations under pressure
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle including the functional and non-functional test phases
- Knowledge of Quality Management techniques
- Intermediate understanding of the customer services and business processes
- Knowledge of Agile and automation processes
- Demonstrates the ability to research, formulate relevant questions and seek advice about specific concepts and practices to deepen learning and application skills related to Quality Management
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of key principles related to Software Development Process Improvement
- Flexibility on travel / work locations during the working week
- ISEB / ISTQB or equivalent certification in testing at foundation level or above (or willingness to obtain an ISTQB Foundation, soon after joining us, which we will cover the cost of the exam)