Consultant Business Analyst
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Appsbroker Ltd
This a contract position to support a defined project. £450 per day assessed to be outside IR35.
Appsbroker is Google's largest Managed Service Provider in Europe. We are delighted to hold MSP status and are Google's Partner of the Year; Application Development. Our expertise in Data, Application development, Infrastructure and Managed Services helps us to solve challenging problems for some of the world's most exciting brands using Google Cloud Technology.
Candidates should be available to start 12th October 2021, contract will run until 16th December 2021
- Plan and facilitate the Analysis activity for projects; including leading the engagement with stakeholders to elicit requirements and understand/challenge their value
- Document and manage traceability of business, functional and nonfunctional requirements; manage the backlog as Product Owner' on behalf of the client, validate the delivered features and support test activity
- Work closely with technical professionals to help define solutions that deliver value, understand business benefits and dependencies
- Assist others to understand the Agile approach and Scrum framework - coaching where necessary
- Create and deliver presentations to demonstrate delivered features and explain how they meet client needs
- Evolve the Business Analysis function by sharing knowledge and skills and coaching more junior members of the team
The Right Person
The ideal candidate has excellent consultancy skills combined with experience in the following:
- Elicitation of business and technical requirements
- Management and traceability of requirements
- Agile methodology and the application of Scrum
- Workshop facilitation
- Differentiating what is needed from what is wanted
- Ownership of key client relationships
The right person will also be thoughtful, flexible in their approach, and excited to get stuck into a range of activities including pre-sales meetings, internal improvement projects and similar.
Things that come naturally to you...
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Stakeholder management
- Logical and methodical
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Articulate and persuasive
- Collaborative and proactive
- Commercial awareness
It would be great if you have...
- An understanding of Cloud and enterprise IT
- Previous experience in one or more of the following:
- Pre-sales consultancy
- Business, Systems or Technical Analysis
- Scrum Master/Agile Coaching
- Systems development
- Change/Project Management
- Experience using Jira or something similar
- Business Analysis qualifications
Any contract offer is subject to candidates undergoing a background check which will include credit, address and education checks by a 3rd party (Credence).
Appsbroker is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £45k Annual
£90k - £95k Annual
£500 - £650 Daily
£55k - £60k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual