Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
3D Consultant - Remote - 6 months+
Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for a 3D Consultant to join an exciting project of a global fashion company.
The 3D Consultant will join their 3D Product Development team in Business Tech, and work closely with designers, footwear experts, function managers, production technicians, suppliers, and other stakeholders to define user requirements, expectations, and deliverables.
Requirements for the 3D Consultant:
- Set the plan for- and execute a pre-study for 3D product development
- Contribute with industry expertise within 3D and digital workflows
- Work independently and demonstrate proactivity
- Collaborate with Digital Product Creation
- Background in Product Design or 3D Product Management
- Experience in how to effectively and efficiently apply digital tools to design processes
- Experience in at least one 3D modelling (eg, Rhino, Icad3D+, Romans-Cad, Blender)
- Experience in Agile ways of working
- Experience in Retail industry
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders
- Fluency in English is must
- Experience of Hard Goods creative/creation processes is a plus
The details of the 3D Consultant contract include:
- Start: ASAP
- Full-time position
- Duration: 6 months+
- Location: Remote working
Interested? If you, or somebody else you know could be interested in the 3D Consultant position, please apply directly with an updated CV to Bianka Bukosza or call.