Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Avaloq Developer vacancy for our Zurich based client in the service sector.
- 5+ years hands-on with Avaloq, especially customization, migrations and transactional Meta Types in cash related operations
- Experience in financial industry or education combined with proficiency in technical business analysis or IT consulting in area Payments or similar Banking products
- Know-how in core-banking system Avaloq resp. multi-tier Oracle DB based IT architecture plus excellent development skills with Avaloq Script and programming language PL/SQL
- Familiarity with solution design or development of Avaloq integration with 3rd party digital platforms in addition to basic knowledge of digital integration solutions with Oauth2 protocol
- University degree or equivalent in computer science or engineering, Avaloq certified professional would be an advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Delivering project related Avaloq customisation and migration work in area DOCM and PAY facilitating the integrations between Avaloq and the newly introduced digital platform
- Performing reverse engineering of existing restful Consent APIs which are a part of the AMI Web Services used for Open Banking integration with the new digital platform
- Managing technical business analysis and customisation work in Avaloq core-banking system areas like Custom Meta Type Beneficiaries, AFP Contracts and related synchronization with the new digital platform and AMI Web Services in Avaloq ACP
- Participating in incident fixing and troubleshooting in the Avaloq areas DOCM and AMI Web Services, after the go-live of the new digital platform
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.