Software Engineer - C#/.Net
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Software Engineer vacancy requiring profound C# and .NET knowledge for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficiency in C#, .Net, Docker and Linux
- Expertise in distributed systems and good understanding of data processing and GIT
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a higher educational qualification
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Acting as technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams
- Delivering complex, broadly defined software assignments along with planning, implementing, testing and documenting these assignments
- Planning and implementing complex internal and external sub-projects by involving numerous employees
- Participating actively in design, code reviews, bug and issue triage as well as supporting well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals
- Taking part in the scope of conceptual problem solving together with defining over-arching concepts for the whole product area
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.