Software Engineer - AWS
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Software Engineer vacancy requiring profound AWS knowledge for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of practice as Senior in Software Engineer with hands-on AWS and IoT Greengrass experience
- Familiarity with Serverless Computing using DynamoDB, AppSync and Lambda
- Proficiency in Python and Node.js, additional C# .NET development skills are desirable
- Knowhow in Data management including ETL transformation and Data access APIs
- Outstanding DevOps skills with the ability to drive new technology inputs and ensure code quality
- Strength include fast learning capability, excellent problem-solving ability and good communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Acting as technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams
- Delivering complex, broadly defined software assignments including specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments as well as defining tasks for others
- Planning and implementing complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees with responsibility for an area of technological activity
- Participating actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug triage and supporting well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals while acting with high accountability to schedule and quality
- Providing review expertise for other project groups and driving internal and external knowledge transfer
- Contributing actively to conceptual problem solving while defining over-arching concepts for the entire product area
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.