Business Analyst - Switzerland
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Start date: ASAP
- Expertise of Wealth Management products, services and processes as well as banking platforms from a business and functional perspective -preferably experience in Avaloqand Portfolio Management application (eg PM1)
- Expertise in conceptual modelling; ability to see the big picture and envision possible solutions
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in designing and documenting requirements in agile teams
- Clear ability to provide concise, precise and managerial answers to a wide array of business related topics.
- Elicit and translate business needs into requirements with workflows to facilitate the migration of investmen
- portfolio management activities onto a new platform. The platform will serve both advisory and discretionary portfolio managers across EMEA
- Work with business representatives, the product owner and other squad members, in order to find solutions that work within the scope of the solution and meet business needs. There will be an emphasis on collaboration and mediation, and a 'self-starter' mindset will be required to dive into topics and understand them
- Validate requirements, UAT Testing & User Training (if required): validate e2e requirements via reviews, walkthroughs, and demo, beingkey actor in writing & conducting UAT test cases.
If you are interested, please share your CV or call ASAP. Alternatively, please share it with your finest network.