Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect who could define strategic directions for one of the largest financial enterprises of the Netherlands.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Translating business and IT requirements into high-level solution designs
- Working closely with development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders
- Based on your knowledge of architectural principles you will be supporting developers in building the platform
- You are on top of the latest market and technological developments and incorporate these in the execution of your architecture designs
- You support several teams by educating them and helping them make choices
- You play a key role in monitoring and ensuring the quality of the work of teams
- You guide the teams forward to sustain an optimal modern application (landscape).
- Academic working and intellectual level (BSc or MSc degree, eg Computer Science).
- A broad experience with the IT landscape in the financial sector. Preferable experienced on Compliance topics.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar function (IT architect, information mgr, consultant).
- Proven experience in IT architecture principles and improving the continuity of IT services.
- Practical experience with architecture methods and techniques (eg Archimate, DYA, TOGAF).
- Relevant experience with Agile, Scrum, Lean, DevOps, SAFe in the ICT sector and financial services.
- A broad knowledge/experience on Cloud principles, Big Data solutions, Database concepts, Relational and NoSQL databases/platforms (eg Oracle, Postgress, Cloudera, Cassandra, Azure Synapse Analytics), Security Principles, Interface concepts, Risk management concepts, Development- & Test methods.
- Familiar with PySpark and data science computing workloads.
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Experienced in stakeholder management.
- Fluent in English and Dutch languages, both orally and in writing.