Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Michael Bailey Associates is searching for a Scrum Master for a banking client based in Zurich.
This would be a 12 month contract opportunity starting in the beginning of January with 50% home-office work flexibility.
As a Scrum Master, you take an active role in the projects. You will be responsible for supporting our customers from different industries in their projects and strive to convince with quick results. You provide your concrete added value through advice, introduction, support and optimization of agile procedures in projects
With your commitment and your professional competence, you will help us to ensure the high quality, systematic and methodological requirements of our customers.
- You have a university degree (ETH, FH, Uni, HF) in computer science or business informatics.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in agile software projects.
- Based on this development practice, you also have at least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master in various projects.
- You are a certified Scrum Master and can demonstrate further training in agility (SAFe, LeSS, Scrum Product Owner, etc.), which are advantageous.
- Your passion for agile procedures can be felt and you can motivate with your enthusiasm.
- You orientate yourself on the "big picture", you can put yourself in the shoes of the technical and technical representatives and act competently and confidently.
- You are mobile and convince with your communication and your team spirit, you also like to take on responsibility at the customer's site.
- You are fluent in German, both spoken and written, and you have good language skills in English.
- International working environment
- Rewarding environment with high focus on freedom
- Personal development
- Specialist training
- Lively culture
- 50% home-office
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.