Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Parker Shaw
Location: Dublin, Ireland (You must be Ireland based or willing to relocate to Ireland)
Pay rate: €57ph
Duration: 4 months
Position: Automation Tester
- Collaborate with our development teams to enhance our existing software development processes.
- Drive Quality Engineering methodologies and help build high quality software.
- Monitor and maintain the automation of regression test-suites on daily basis.
- Provides strategic support related to specific applications and systems; assists with implementing service improvements across delivery teams and other functions.
- Leads stakeholders through demos, presentations, and prototypes.
- Coordinates requirements reviews and performance testing activities; monitors resolutions and retains documentation.
- Identifies opportunities to improve effectiveness and time-to-market.
- Provides input into performance appraisal processes for junior employees and/or team members.
1 Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks
2 Exposure to Continuous integration and delivery concepts desirable.
3 Good experience in Functional/Manual testing
Must Have skills
- Good experience coding in Java language and familiar with design patterns
- Experience testing RESTful services using RESTAssured or similar tools
- Experience manipulating and working with data formats such as JSON, XML and CSV
- Testing frameworks such as TestNG
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar/JaCoCo)
- Build and run SQL scripts (Oracle DB)
- Experience creating manual test, acceptance and integration automation tests
- Experience working in teams that are using Agile Methodology
- Experience of working with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Exposure and understanding on how VM and micro-services are working
Good to Have
- In Memory Grids (Pivotal Gemfire)
- Experience with Maven build process, goals, dependencies, versioning
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver to drive UI based automated test
- Unit test frameworks such as Junit.
- Experience in Integration testing needs with exposure to data virtualization tools.
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web UI, APIs (REST and SOAP), Unix (RedHat, Mint)
- Knowledge of payment simulation tools (Paragon, FinSim, T3 or similar).
- Knowledge of ISO payment protocols (8583) desirable
8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Monday to Friday. 9 - 5