Data & Research Analyst
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Role: Data & Research Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Location: London, UK
The UK Office of Strategic Customer Growth ( OSCG ), is executing the Strategic Customer Program (SCP), in partnership with Industry sales leaders and top account teams. with a mission to drive a 5x AOV multi-year growth and transform our enterprise sales motion.
Alongside coaching and supporting the top 12 accounts, the Program is responsible for driving operating model changes and the creation of new accelerators, assets and enabling capabilities as a blueprint for all enterprise accounts.
A Program office is being set up and there is an exciting opportunity, as the Data & Research Analyst to be at the forefront of driving data-driven decisions within our business.
In this position, you will create and manage programmatic approaches to the analytics processes underpinning the programme, driving operational practice and providing data-driven insights.
You will undertake extensive data research, combining internal and external data, to provide fresh insights to accounts teams and the SCP programme team. We are looking for a personable, data-friendly individual that will thrive in a fast-paced environment and succeed in producing impactful content and analysis.
Ideally, the candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a blend of consulting, marketing, and data science skill sets.
- Data management: Gather external and internal sources, ensure data integrity and deliver dashboards to support management of key accounts and the SCP programme operation
- Metrics: Define, track and analyse key account leading and trailing indicators
- Own data and content consolidation for regular programme & OSCG reporting
- Communications: Produce data-driven communications input for executive presentations, board updates, accounts teams and general team announcements.
- Account analysis: Run data driven analysis to support account segmentation and qualification processes and to signal sales execution excellence.
- Collaborating closely with the OSCG team members and the Strategic Customer Program lead to drive data-insights led change and buy-in.
- Strong communication and business acumen skills
- A proven track record of data driven, analytical projects, demonstrating problem solving skills and defined outcomes
- The ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritise and re-prioritise as scope and timelines change.
- A creative thinker who can bring innovative ideas and help challenge the status quo.
- Solution oriented, data driven, learning mindset.
- Excellent presentation and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Get it done attitude
- Ability to deal with a fast moving dynamic environment with high degree of ambiguity
- Must be well versed in data analytics tools and data visualization
- Ideally, 2+ years of well-rounded Consulting, Business Operations and Sales Strategy, or other relevant experience.