Senior Scrum Master
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Parker Shaw
Location: Dublin, Ireland (You must be Ireland based or willing to relocate to Ireland)
Pay rate: €66ph
Duration: 1 year
Position: Senior scrum master
- Ensure the Scrum process is followed
- Facilitate the team's Scrum ceremonies, ie Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Ensure ceremonies are effective and productive
- Liaise with Product Owner and assist them in managing and grooming the product backlog
- Liaise with the Product Owner and the Business Analysts in order to ensure completeness and clarity of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Remove impediments to the team's progress
- Work with people outside of the team to resolve external dependencies and roadblocks that are blocking the team
- Promote visibility and transparency, particularly by keeping information radiators up to date (white boards, Greenhopper boards, etc.) and reminding the team to update tasks
- Liaise with outside teams to help plan and coordinate activities like deployments, website setups, UAT activities, and Go Live
- Ensure that the Scrum team verifies against the Done Definition, ensure the Done Definition upholds Pinpoint's quality standards
- Coach/mentor team on the Agile Scrum methodology in order to constantly improve the Scrum team's standards of work
- Encourage teamwork within the Scrum team
- Assist business teams with understanding the existing system capabilities, and features being delivered in a project as and when possible
- Guide individual team members on areas of improvements
- Should have good coordination and multitasking skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Should have experience in ALM/JIRA
- Should have some technical experience to Java/J2EE technology and fair understanding of DB
- Solid working experience on Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Possess strong communication skills -- both verbal and written - and collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Deep knowledge of software development processes including Agile/SAFe processes and continuous delivery.
- Have experience working on global projects and programs across multiple geographies and functions
8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Monday to Friday. 9 - 5