AMX BPM Developer (Tibco)
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
AMX BPM Developer (Tibco)| Long-term project | Financial Enterprise
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will work with a group of new people? Then this opportunity is for you. We are looking for AMX BPM Developer. You will be part of the Digital Processing Grid. Within this Grid, business, and IT work together and deliver value for our clients by rationalizing, optimizing and digitizing processes. We are an international and dynamic department that values diversity in skills and background. We currently consist of 4 DevOps teams and one value proposition team, but we are upscaling our capacity and aim to have 9 DevOps teams by February 2022.
About the role
You are an information/business analyst that is driven by the need to really understand your client and product owner. You use verbal techniques tools and visuals aids to represent your understanding of needs and requirements, verify them and share them with your team.
But you don't just stop there, as part of a DevOps team you contribute to building the software solution. You configure, code, review, test and of course when something isn't working then you should try to figure out what's wrong and come with a solution to fix it!
What experience are we looking for?
- Experience working as an information analyst.
- Knowledge of UML techniques to represent and structure requirements.
Who are you?
- You have a proactive mindset, and you take responsibilities.
- You have a passion for experimentation, and you aim for continuous improvement
- You have interest for new technologies
- A Masters level (or in the Netherlands WO level)
- Knowledge of and experience in the following development concepts: CICD, DevOps, Agile Scrum