Business Analyst (Market Risk)
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst (Market Risk) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst delivering projects successfully in a top tier financial institution
- Solid know-how of Market Risk and Change domian
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Ability to collect and summarize business requirements that can be presented to senior management and stakeholders
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Delivering business requirements and ensuring that they are well captured and documented to enable senior stakeholder review and sign off
- Collaborating with IT, SP Quants as well as Model Validation, MRM and Front Office stakeholders to define impact and process changes resulting from new methodology
- Driving PTVRA change functionality testing with SMEs and coordinating project delivery to ensure that the needs of business stakeholders are addressed
- Performing business testing and coordination of user acceptance testing activities
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.