Palo Alto Engineer - Cisco
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Palo Alto Engineer - Cisco - this is a long term contract opportunity to join aglobally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Work experience with Palo Alto Networks Platform
- Proven track record in providing third-level support and design input in an enterprise environment
- Expertise in developing and implementing zone concepts using automation tools like Ansible
- Experience with a wide range of technologies in enterprise-class environments such as Palo Alto, Big IP F5 load balancing, Cisco ACI, Cisco ISE 802.1x, Riverbed or Infoblox
- Good understanding of ITIL fundamentals and their application in a business environment
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German skills are favoured
- Implementing and maintaining the core networking and infrastructure application technologies, ensuring optimal secure environment availability
- Assisting and maintaining network infrastructure and their dependencies by applying industry best practices with an emphasis on Palo Alto technologies
- Working outside normal working hours during service windows and providing on-call cover for evenings and weekends
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.