Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by SuisseCo GmbH
Please note that for this role, relocation to Switzerland is required. We are only able to hire EU-27 citizens or candidates with an existing Swiss working permit/citizenship.
SuisseCo specializes in the international recruitment and placement of highly qualified IT specialists in Switzerland. We support our clients in the implementation of their IT projects and guarantee quick and flexible solutions of the highest quality.
For one of our clients in the banking industry, we are currently looking for a DevOps Build and Release Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Location: Zurich (Currently remote from within Switzerland)
- Work closely with our development colleagues as well as other disciplines to further automate and optimize the deployment process.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Support other team members when needed
- Infrastructure provisioning using YAML/JSON files, hands-on in designing IAAS in Openshift.
- Conceptually clear and hands-on Openshift basics, volume claim, mounts, configuration handling, and designing base infra for microservice-based applications.
- Release coordination with various stakeholders
Essentials Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years DevOps Engineer experience
- Jenkins - CI/CD experience (at least 1-2 years of experience)
- A self-starter, being able to take ownership of tasks on short notice and work under pressure
- Team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- GKE (Google Kubernetes Engine or AKS- Azure Kubernetes service)
- Scripting Python, Shell, Ansible
- Experience with Infrastructure provisioning using Yaml/JSON files, hands-on in designing IAAS in Openshift
- Lightweight rest services designing and implementation using microservice pattern
- Cloud and cluster basics, service endpoint design as per requirements, good knowledge on egress/ingress and routing in Openshift
- Good knowledge of git branching, CLI commands and git-flow
- Basic knowledge of docker
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.