L2 Production Support Specialist
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by SuisseCo GmbH
Please note that for this role, relocation to Switzerland is required. We are only able to hire EU-27 citizens or candidates with an existing Swiss working permit/citizenship.
SuisseCo specializes in the international recruitment and placement of highly qualified IT specialists in Switzerland. We support our clients in the implementation of their IT projects and guarantee quick and flexible solutions of the highest quality.
For one of our clients in the banking industry, we are currently looking for a L2 Production Support Specialist
Start date: November 2021
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
Location: Zurich (remote from within Switzerland, after Covid partially working onsite)
The Primary scope for support will be on Data Protection & Application Security applications covering Data Leakage Prevention, Cloud Data Security, Hardware Security Modules, PING Federate, PKI Certificates, Internet Facing Applications.
Day to day tasks involves
- Providing support coverage for deployment, adoption, debugging of issues, troubleshooting and maintenance items (Administration tasks and documentation creation/evaluation)
- Providing regional coverage and support in the adoption & operation of all DPAS platforms
- Working with clients and partners in maintaining & implementing requirements
- On-call/Weekend work will be part of a global support model. However, it's expected that this will be a low frequency due to the follow-the-Sun-support model and level 1 teams providing a global presence.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years in L2 (investigative) production support filed
- Experience with few or several of the following security L2 support capabilities: Web Proxies, Single Sign On/Federation, Web Application Security/WAF: Web Application Firewall, Cloud Security and network technologies (Proxy, Firewall, VPN, etc.)
- Educated to a Graduate Level
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work independently and with the team under tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Highly organized and excellent attention to details
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes, standards and operational deployment requirements
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced troubleshooting experience
- Scripting and Programming awareness
- Investment Banking IT experience
Technical/Business Skills & Knowledge
- Any of industry recognized engineering and security certifications will be an advantage: CISSP, CISA, CCSP, ISO27001, MCSE, RHCE, CCNE, CCSE, CompTIA