Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Marketing Manager Contract Role/Zurich/6 months/German Speaking
Background: The cross sale ambition vs. 2021 is more than 20% (mobile business). To make sure that our client reach their targets they will focus on the following main improvement areas: Channel performance management, Transformational work, Channel enablement, and Data intelligence. In order to ensure reaching the cross sell targets in 2022, they need an additional person who helps them to work on the above mentioned focus areas.
- Start date: ASAP
- Latest possible start date: 01.11.2021
- End date: 31.05.2022 (extension possible)
- Remote/Home Office: 60% onsite/40% remote
- Hourly rate: CHF 75-85
- Workplace: Zurich
- Workload: 100%
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fiber optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the client are on their way to becoming a national champion. With their attractive approach to working life, they want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee's individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
You would work in the base marketing team. Their ultimate goal is to generate value for and from the existing customer base. You can touch every process, tool, or come up with clever and innovative ideas. There is no limit to reach this goal.
Develop and run the most efficient customer base management program in the telco industry to deliver unprecedented value to their customer and their company. Our culture: They are passionate, bold, and one. They have a passion to win, and they do not stop until the job is done. Dare, Drive, Delivery.
- Gain insights by ongoing reporting and analysis of customer base development, and sales channel and funnel performances. Derive actions from it to reach targets.
- Develop new marketing/sales concepts to increase conversion rates across all product lines and services, in all channels for existing customers.
- Corporate & business-level strategy: Work closely with senior executives across functions - such as product, sales, marketing, and finance - to set a strategy and drive key business initiatives.
- Manage customer base campaigns and activities across our biggest residential customer segment.
- Bring to life your ideas via leading a multifunctional project team (from small to bigger, and complex projects).
- Building tools: Design and deliver tool (f.eg. sales frontends), dashboards, automated reports, to optimize business steering, and improve processes related to their products, processes, and operations.
- Operational excellence: Help and enable their sales channels to deliver operational excellence and outstanding sales performance.
- Minimum 4+ years professional experience in marketing/business management.
- Business studies (bachelor's/master's degree) or comparable qualification.
- Experience in presenting and analysing data and creating actionable reports/action plans.
- Experience in reporting and persuading different levels, including senior management.
- Strategic thinking and planning, team player with hands-on mentality.
- Fluent in German and English. French and/or Italian are an asset.
Nice to haves:
- Telecommunication market knowledge
- Technical oriented
Interested? Looking forward to your application!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.