Senior DevOps Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Sr. DevOps Site Reliability Engineer
With your expertise you will be:
- Building and mentoring the distributed team members in engineering and architecture topics
- Supporting and owning the continuous development of key IT platforms
- Getting actively involved current initiatives, develop and drive new concepts, evaluate possible (open source) tools for Automation Integration and/or support other departments in the evaluation process.
- Integrating into existing and new orchestration and automation interfaces form IT Infrastructure Platforms and Business processes
- Building the foundation for the AIOps for the Service Insights Product Area by further developing the orchestration platform
- Promoting and advertising your great ideas
We are happy to meet you if you possess:
- The ability to see the big picture, simplify and present concepts
- Coding skills (Golang, Java preferred), (open)API definitions, GraphQL, understand XML, YAML, JSON) - required for Infrastructure Automation
- Strong experience of application and infrastructure monitoring with Open Source tools like Selenium, Influx stack(TICK), elastic stack (ELK), Prometheus and Grafana.
- Hands on experience with automation and configuration management tools Knowledge on how to integrate any kind of REST/SOAP Service
- An outgoing and integrative personality likes to discuss and promote his/her ideas.
- Database and Datamodelling skills (relational and NoSQL, GraphDBs)
- DevOps skills, preach and follow the CI/CD principles
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a strong plus: Kubernetes, Docker
Candidate applications from Switzerland and EU/EFTA are welcome.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.