Application Support Engineer
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Optimus E2E
Are you an astute technical problem solver?
Curious by nature?
Do you have a keen concern for the satisfaction of customers?
Are you enthusiastic and eager to learn and explore new technologies?
We have an opportunity for an Application Support Engineer who will be responsible for level II technical support for pricing and risk software systems.
The application Support Engineer will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve customer issues with a sense of urgency.
If you have the required skills and are eligible to work in the UK get in touch to find out more.
- 3+ years customer support experience for software applications in the financial services industry.
- Experience supporting front and Middle Office users of financial derivative products across asset classes FI/CC/INF/CR/EQ/FX/CMDTY.
- 2+ years exposure to programming in Python, C#/C++, or Java. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Server operating systems with 3+ years supporting software in a Windows Server or Linux environment.
- Bachelors or master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Financial Engineering, or related discipline.
Contact Michalea Gillon to apply today.
Email: (see below)