Oracle MSSQL Server DBA Geneva
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
I am partnering with my European Financial Services Client, who is currently looking for an Oracle MSSQL Server Database Administrator to join their server team based in Switzerland. This is an on-site role with some homeworking. Candidate with Swiss residency/work permits preferred
Oracle MSSQL Server Database Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Processing DB requests.
- DML changes
- Tuning in monitoring
- Troubleshooting support
- Participating in the automation of routine tasks, automatic monitoring of operational systems and quality controls
- Playing a role in the global strategy to realize further industrial IT standardization and knowledge transfer between different sections and departments,
- Collaborating with the team to ensure the continuity, constant growth, and renewal of the database landscape.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience in Oracle, MSSQL, Mongo, and PostgreSQL Servers.
Microsoft SQL Server 2019, 2016, 2014.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server OS
- Knowledge of other RDBMS: OracleRDB, Oracle, MySQL. (desirable)
- Knowledge of RedGate SQL Monitoring tool (desirable)
- You should have an interest in the latest IT technologies and infrastructure, such as eg Windows Server, System Center, Clustering, SAN, Backup & Restore, Hyper-V, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, and a solid team player
- Good knowledge of French and English essential
If you have the necessary skills required as an Oracle MSSQL Server Database Administrator and are interested in this challenging and rewarding opportunity, please send your CV ASAP for consideration.