Technical Project Manager
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Elevate Direct
Technical Project Manager - Cork/Remote, Ireland
A multinational company in Cork is now looking for a permanent Technical Project Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be working closely with the infrastructure, development, QA, and business teams to manage successful delivery of projects desirables with the constraints of schedule, scope and budget.
- You will create and maintain all project management artifacts for projects per the IT governance and Bank IT standards
- You will manage stakeholder expectations and communicate effectively to all stakeholders from senior project stakeholder to project team members
- Conduct regular meetings with the necessary project team members to understand progress on tasks/progress
- Conduct regular status updates to key stakeholders including senior management to provide visibility of status, risks and issues.
- Liaise with external vendors as required to ensure successful structures are in place for optimal project delivery.
- You will work with managers across infrastructure, development, QA and program management to prioritize activities, address risks/issues and manage resources efficiently
- You have minimum of 5 years of experience with vendor implementation, in-house application development and infrastructure experience preferably in a financial institution environment
- You have a minimum of 5 years of solid practical experience in managing complex projects
- You have experience of with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Microsoft project
- Stamp 4 or EU Citizenship is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as it expands its Irish operations There are career progression opportunities. This is a permanent Full time role with excellent salary and benefits package.