IT Systems Support Engineer - O365/MS Teams
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Systems Support Engineer - O365/MS Teams long term contract vacancy for our Zug based client in the financial sector.
- Several years of work experience in support, using Microsoft technologies including O365
- In-depth understanding of tools like O365 and MS Teams paired with the ability to train and support colleagues in the proper usage of day-to-day office tools
- Affinity for technology, cloud and infrastructure
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being part of the support, build and innovation of operational solutions for the business along with collecting and processing requests from internal customers and taking on responsibility within the day-to-day office IT support
- Improving and streamlining the on-boarding process for new starters, including the provisioning of laptops and mobile phones as well as organising weekly briefings for updates on internal and external projects in Corp IT
- Acting as a central person of contact for all work colleagues in IT processes like on-boarding, setting up, maintaining the relationship and off-boarding together with ensuring support till the resolution of issues
- Taking on 1st line of defense responsibilities and joining the team in defining and performing monitoring tasks along with being the go-to person in the office for all general IT support issues
- Assisting with the modernization of the office environment, by coming up with new initiatives and ideas to enhance the current setups
Duration: 3 - 6 months +
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.