DevOps Engineer Application Management
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
We are currently working for a large technology company based in Zurich
They are the leader for digitization, security, innovation projects and products in Switzerland and aim to do the same in other financial and technology centres. They vertically integrate the entire IT value chain for our discerning customers. The basis of their growth are there strengths and values: courage, inventiveness, agility and entrepreneurial flair paired with sustainability and Swissness.
As part of our strong growth, we are looking for a developer for our applications in the maintenance and DevOps phase.
The demanding activities require a (technical) university degree in computer science, proven work experience, stylish German and English in spoken and written, flexibility, willingness to work and an interest in dealing with customers and employees.What's waiting for you
- Customers: Implementation of change requests and 3rd level support for incidents and problems
- Optimizing: maintainability through the use of DevOps approaches and refactoring of existing applications
- Know-how: Creation and updating of application and system documentation for applications
- Projects: You will work with our development team on tailor-made software applications, successfully put them into operation and ensure high system availability
- Coordination: With openness and good communication skills, you promote effective collaboration between customers, suppliers and the IT department
- Shape: Motivated, with determination and creative ideas, you will help expand the AMS organizational unit
What to bring
- You are no stranger to Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker and OpenShift and you have mastered at least two of them
- You are familiar with terms such as incident, problem and change management
- You are familiar with optimizing applications in terms of maintainability and documenting them accordingly
- Through a high willingness to learn, you acquire specialist knowledge in new topics and pass it on enthusiastically
- Working and growing in a team are important to you and you are motivated to create new things, to maintain and tackle the old
what we offer
"Our employees voted us one of the best employers in Switzerland. As a winner of Best of Swiss Apps and the Digital Economy Award, you surf with us at the forefront of technological development. You will also experience an interesting and dynamic environment with us, varied work on exciting projects with the courage to innovate, a friendly working atmosphere and flexible working hours. We also offer you easily adaptable working time models and the opportunity to take time off. The academy enables you to keep up-to-date with ongoing training"
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.