Cloud Engineer (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS)
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
We are currently working for a large technology company based in Bern
They are the leader for digitization, security, innovation projects and products in Switzerland and aim to do the same in other financial and technology centers. They vertically integrate the entire IT value chain for our discerning customers. The basis of there growth are there strengths and values: courage, inventiveness, agility and entrepreneurial flair paired with sustainability and Swissness.
The demanding activities require a (technical) university degree in computer science, proven work experience, stylish German and English in spoken and written, flexibility, willingness to work and an interest in dealing with customers and employees.What's waiting for you
- You are significantly involved in the implementation of solution architectures based on cloud technologies.
- You advise our customers and projects on the use of cloud technologies.
- You work closely with the infrastructure teams to ensure seamless integration.
- You work closely with the internal or external development teams to provide seamless deployment processes for the projects.
- You never lose sight of the aspects of operability, stability and security of the solutions you have designed.
- You question the status quo and bring forward suggestions for improvement for the cloud environments that exist today.
- You contribute significantly to spreading the cloud spirit and know-how in the company and with customers.
What to bring
- Experience in the build and run of Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform based solutions
- Well familiar with the relevant basic technologies such as containers, TCP/IP, DNS, Linux, Windows
- Well-founded experience with script and orchestration solutions such as Ansible, Puppet, Python, Chef
- Experience in the design and implementation of an automated tool chain for the provision of infrastructures (Infrastructure as Code), build pipelines and deployments
- Great interest in continuing education in order to stay up to date with the latest technology
- As an employee of an IT provider, commitment and customer orientation are a matter of course for you. You conduct the intensive communication in our customer projects in a motivated and professional manner
- Experience with hybrid multi-cloud management
"Our employees voted us one of the best employers in Switzerland. As a winner of Best of Swiss Apps and the Digital Economy Award, you surf with us at the forefront of technological development. You will also experience an interesting and dynamic environment with us, varied work on exciting projects with the courage to innovate, a friendly working atmosphere and flexible working hours. We also offer you easily adaptable working time models and the opportunity to take time off. The academy enables you to keep up-to-date with ongoing training"
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.