Cloud data architect for AI
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
We are currently working for a large technology company based in Bern
They are the leader for digitization, security, innovation projects and products in Switzerland and aim to do the same in other financial and technology centers. They vertically integrate the entire IT value chain for our discerning customers. The basis of there growth are there strengths and values: courage, inventiveness, agility and entrepreneurial flair paired with sustainability and Swissness.Who we are looking for
We are looking for data-loving software architects with experience in large-scale databases, cloud solutions and data processing pipelines.
The demanding activities require a university degree in computer science, proven professional experience, stylish German and English spoken and written, flexibility, willingness to work and an interest in dealing with customers and employees.The Role:
- Together with our machine learning engineers, you will develop complex data processing pipelines in the cloud or on-premise.
- You design, implement and scale solutions for automated data processing (ETL, cleaning, aggregation, deduplication).
- You take responsibility for data-driven consulting mandates.
- You will be responsible for the content of technological topics.
- Continuous learning and further training as well as insights into the various industries of our customers.
- Variety and exciting cooperation in internal project teams as well as on site at our customers.
- Experience in Elastic-Search, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Apache Hadoop
- Several years of experience in dealing with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with micro-service and Lambda architectures
- Good knowledge of virtualization and deployment tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Experience in the use of cloud services for the persistence and processing of large amounts of data (AWS, GoogleCloud, MS Azure)
- Very good software engineering knowledge in Python and Java
- Several years of experience with data modelling and ETL processes, especially in combination with NoSQL systems
- Excellent communication skills
"Our employees voted us one of the best employers in Switzerland. As a winner of Best of Swiss Apps and the Digital Economy Award, you surf with us at the forefront of technological development. You will also experience an interesting and dynamic environment with us, varied work on exciting projects with the courage to innovate, a friendly working atmosphere and flexible working hours. We also offer you easily adaptable working time models and the opportunity to take time off. The academy enables you to keep up-to-date with ongoing training"
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.