Senior software engineer (Cloud Specialist)
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
We are currently working for a large technology company based in Bern
They are the leader for digitization, security, innovation projects and products in Switzerland and aim to do the same in other financial and technology centres. They vertically integrate the entire IT value chain for our discerning customers. The basis of their growth are there strengths and values: courage, inventiveness, agility and entrepreneurial flair paired with sustainability and Swissness.
The demanding activities require a (technical) university degree in computer science, proven work experience, stylish German and English in spoken and written, flexibility, willingness to work and an interest in dealing with customers and employees.What's waiting for you
- You are significantly involved in the implementation and development of solution architectures based on cloud technologies
- You advise our customers and projects on the use of cloud technologies
- You support our customers in the analysis, conception, implementation and integration of cloud projects and solutions
- You question the status quo and bring forward suggestions for improvement for the cloud environments that exist today
- You contribute significantly to spreading the cloud spirit and know-how in the company and with customers.
- You motivate, advise, coach and support with the help of agile principles in order to lead all employees involved to lead our customers to success
- You have the opportunity to train yourself through internal coaching and external training in the cloud area
- Great interest in building cloud-native apps and learning new things
- Experience in application development in Java or C #
- Experience with microservice architecture and event driven architecture
- Experience with container orchestration such as Kubernetes
- Profound knowledge of software engineering methods and procedures such as DDD, agile architecture, Arc42, ATAM, DevOps, Event Storming
- Experience in designing interfaces and their authorization (OpenAPI, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Active Directory)
- Great interest in continuing to educate yourself in order to stay up to date with technology
- As an employee of an IT provider, commitment and customer orientation are a matter of course for you.
- You conduct the intensive communication in our customer projects in a motivated and professional manner
"Our employees voted us one of the best employers in Switzerland. As a winner of Best of Swiss Apps and the Digital Economy Award, you surf with us at the forefront of technological development. You will also experience an interesting and dynamic environment with us, varied work on exciting projects with the courage to innovate, a friendly working atmosphere and flexible working hours. We also offer you easily adaptable working time models and the opportunity to take time off. The academy enables you to keep up-to-date with ongoing training"
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.