Principal Statistical Scientist
Posted on Oct 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Principal Statistical Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Proficiency in influencing decisions that directly impact the assigned clinical trial and team ability to deliver objectives
- Expertise in statistics and its application to clinical trials combined with know-how of statistical software packages eg SAS or R
- Knowledge of drug development and Health Authority guidelines plus experience in Franchise or Therapeutic Area and regulatory activities would be an advantage
- Familiarity with pharmacokinetics, exposure-response modelling, exploratory biomarker, diagnostic analyses, applied Bayesian statistics, and data exploration skills are beneficial
- MS in Statistics or equivalent with 4+ years relevant work experience or PhD with relevant work experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for all statistical tasks on assigned trials, protocol development, developing statistical analysis plans and reporting activities
- Planning and execution of exploratory analyses, and/or PK, PK/PD analyses, exploratory biomarker and diagnostic analyses, and statistical consultation
- Providing statistical expertise as well as contributing to interactions with external review boards or ethics committees, external consultants and other external parties with oversight
- Representing the Biostatistics and Pharmacometrics Line Function on cross-functional teams for the assigned trials
- Being responsible for functional alignment and ensuring line function awareness of status and issues related to the assigned trials
- Contributing to project team preparation for HA Advisory Committees and meetings while also participating in initiatives at global line function level
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.