ETL Data Engineer
Posted on Oct 2, 2021 by Experis AG
ETL Data Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an ETL Data Engineer for the global Anti Money Laundering and the global Trade Surveillance project.
This is a long-term project-based in Zürich
- Technical Data Engineer for Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading based on big data technology
- Data mapping between source and target systems
- Determines structural data requirements, Reconciliation measures and definition for data transfer and transformation batch jobs
- Act as the key resource for data onboarding & implementation tasks incl. testing of newly sourced data sets within a large and strategic Transaction Monitoring system implementation project
- Involved in design and implementation of data relevant topics related to the solution to be implemented
- Strive to identify re-use potential across different data integration channels and patterns
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support (eg Incident & Problem Management) for the IT Service and for the local application instances
- A minimum of 5 years of ETL hands-on experience including data quality check approaches
- Experience in ETL implementation
- Good technical knowledge in SQL, Apache Hive, Jupyter Notebook/Lab, Python, GitHub/Bitbucket, Kibana, Kibana Query Language (KQL), SecureFX and SecureCRT are highly beneficial.
- Hive SQL and Tableau know how desired
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills be an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.