Posted on Oct 2, 2021 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
Purpose of the position:
To provide on-going support for Active Directory Operations and IAM (Identity & Access Mgmt) Operations
- Active Directory - multi forest, multi domain administration and Operations support
- DNS record management/administration
- GPO management and issue troubleshooting
- Identity and access(One Identity) management administration and Operations support
- Service ticket processing and management as a L2 resource
Required Key Skills
- Experience in IAM (One Identity- Erstwhile Quest) or any other Identity Management solutions
- Experience in managing, monitoring and troubleshooting Windows domain services (AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO) and Networking and Windows Servers (2008, 2012, 2016,2019).
- Knowledge of SCOM monitoring
- Strong technical and non- technical communication skills both written and spoken
Additional Preferred skills
- Integration knowledge Azure AD, PKI, Federation Services (Authentication).
- PKI Certificate issue/renewals
- Development knowledge in tools like .Net, csharp will be added advantage
- Knowledge in MS SQL query and Scripting
- Experience in installing, and configuring IAM, myID (One identity)
- Experience in IAM process (automation).
- Should have overall 3 - 5 years of AD administration/operational support
- Should have working experience or technical understanding of IAM administration