Web Insights Analyst
Posted on Oct 2, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Web Insights Analyst- Amsterdam, NL, October Start- 6 months+
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Web Insights Analyst for a position with our client who is based near Amsterdam, NL.
We are looking for a creative, resourceful and data-driven individual who has a passion for analysing consumer shopping behaviours on E-commerce sites. In this role you will be responsible for creating reports and delivering actionable insights which shape decision making to drive growth for digital business. You will collaborate with geography and global partners to enhance website and business reporting capabilities in order to gain deeper insights into consumers.
Requirements for the Web Insights Analyst:
- 1-6 years relevant work experience in web analytics or online business intelligence
- Digital retail experience is preferred
- Passion to drive business decisions with data and analyses
- Excellent quantitative skills and the proven ability to analyze, synthesize and distil large volumes of data down to key takeaways
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with Adobe Analytics, Tableau, or Business Intelligence (BI)
- Strong understanding of web technologies, experience with SFCC a plus
- Deep knowledge of digital data & analytics, including tracking methodologies, website page tagging, attribution models, dashboards and correlation analyses; experience with tagging tools like Tealium is a plus
- Proven experience in designing, executing and analysing A/B and multivariate testing
- Proven ability to present actionable insights from analytics findings and to make clear recommendations to senior management
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies to support local digital needs
Contract details for Web Insights Analyst
- Start: October/ASAP
- Duration: 6 months + extensions
- Location: Amsterdam, NL
If you, or somebody else you know could be interested in the Web Insights Analyst, please apply directly to Josh Prudden, or call (see below).