Product Owner - Digital Services - Belgium
Posted on Oct 2, 2021 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Job Posting Title: JC0061 - Product owner digital servicing - Senior
Are you passionate for digital trends? Would you like to discover how the digital 'telecom' world is moving forward? Are customer satisfaction & continuously improvement your main drivers?
Task & responsibilities
- You write detailed business requirements, you design the wireframes - with support of our UX specialist - and you define the content of the pages or applications to develop (for all types of devices from desktop to mobile).
- You are the "owner" of the product backlog containing user stories and you define the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) required to launch together with your stakeholders. Small, more operationally-oriented improvements are inherently also part of your backlog.
- You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
- Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
- Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (native/responsive design; apps; cloud and network solutions).
- Knowledge of Axure as wireframe tool is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
- Experience with telecom products is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (fluent = 1 of both national languages).
- Eager to learn (able to assimilate new products and apply new technologies).
Job Posting Start Date: 01/12/2021
Job Posting End Date: 28/02/2022
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade.