Corporate Responsibility Skills Coach
Posted on Oct 2, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Lewis Davey are pleased to be supporting a fantastic company with one of the most meaningful roles we have seen within the industry. We are looking for a Corporate Responsibility Professional with a breadth of experience who take real pride in their work. Someone who cares about their community, who is an advocate for supporting young people to move forward in the sustainability industry and someone that has the ability to be a real leader/mentor within the market. You will have the opportunity to genuinely change young people's lives by shaping, creating and delivering the learning content for this companies CRS apprenticeship programme.
As an experienced Corporate Responsibility Professional you will work closely with the companies in-house content team as well as project managers and industry experts to deliver high-quality entry level CSR learning. The programme includes sustainability, diversity, inclusion and social impact learning.
This is a company that really give you the opportunity to change people's lives for the better, one person and one business at a time. Their purpose is at the heart of everything they do, so if doing good is as important to you as building a successful commercial business, then look no further.
If you are ready to give something back to the Corporate Responsibility Profession and join a fast-growing and friendly company then this is the job for you.
The Role -
As a Corporate Responsibility Practitioner/ Skills Coach, you will support and oversee a wide range of activities including:
- Course Development - help review and update the online content they have created for their Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability apprenticeship.
- Workplace Training - support and ensuring everyone is on track to succeed.
- Live Session Delivery - host regular (at least monthly) planned live sessions.
- Masterclasses - be involved in coordinating the quarterly masterclasses in partnership with the companies employers and other contributors including line managers and industry experts.
- Relationship Management - build strong and lasting relationships with each and every stakeholder.
What are we really looking for?
- Someone who has worked as a Corporate Responsibility Professional either in-house, or in a consultancy or agency environment.
- Someone who has a broad understanding of the Corporate Responsibility landscape and the broad range of initiatives that make up a modern CR strategy.
- It would be great if you had experience of either teaching or coaching and a keen interest in developing others.
- It's important for you to have the ability to build strong and lasting relationships with learners and employers, helping them to find practical and mutually beneficial solutions to problems.
- Are you a people-person who enjoys learning and growing, personally and professionally.
- Are you passionate about helping people to start their careers at amazing companies and this inspires you to deliver the best training possible.
- Can you communicate effectively with people at all levels from apprentices to the CEO, and do so with compassion, maturity and professionalism.