Supplier Quality Engineer
Posted on Oct 2, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
Supplier Quality Engineer position I am helping my client recruit for.
Permanent position with a growing Medical Device company in Galway Business Park..
Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for leading project and supplier improvement activities for the quality engineering department. Other activities may be assigned as needed.
Career progression, excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
..Manage Product and Process Validation activities with Suppliers.
- Lead Quality Engineering support at Aerogen on project activities ie: Design Improvements, Supplier Transfer's, Cost Improvements, and New Product Introductions etc.
- Manage activities within the project teams ensuring that project planning is completed correctly with full evaluation and engagement from the necessary resources.
- Lead investigation of component/material quality issues should they arise during day to day production or within projects - work with quality, materials, manufacturing and suppliers to resolve issues.
- Support the selection, development, and management of new Suppliers to ensure Aerogen Supplier Approval Requirements are met.
- Establish analysis techniques and other quality control tools within project activities as well as utilization of these to solve specific supplier quality problems.
- Overall responsibility for GMP standards and compliance within Aerogen's Project Teams and Supplier Engagement.
- Maintain compliance with ISO and FDA Quality System regulations.
The role will also support external audits, internal audits and any relevant Quality/Regulatory compliance related activities as deemed necessary. The role will require a high degree of flexibility to coordinate the variety of tasks.
- BE/BS Degree. A Post-graduate qualification in Quality Assurance is preferable although not mandatory.
- At least three to five years Quality Engineering experience or related role within the medical device industry.
- if you are progressing further I am happy to set up a call with you to discuss.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales