Agile Project Manager - Amsterdam, Remote - 3 months
Posted on Oct 2, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Agile Project Manager - Amsterdam, remote - 3 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an English speaking Agile Project Manager for an initial contract of 3 months with our client in Amsterdam.
Our client is looking for an Agile Project Manager. The Agile Project Manager will be responsible for projects to manage the RFI/RFP process for several Finance Business Platforms in the areas P&VA, Tax Determination etc. Furthermore, you will define, plan, request and secure resources/skills to meet project and programme requirements
Agile Project Manager requirements:
- Experience in structured requirements gathering from technology and business perspective as basis for an RFI/RFP.
- Experience in managing vender selection processes like RFI/RFP
- Experience in managing external vendors, resources and contracts
- Agile Programme Management certifications are preferred (eg CSM, PMI-APC, APMG);
- Strong stakeholder management and excellent communication skills
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
Rate: Depending on experience
Location: Amsterdam, remote
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Thomas van den Houten or send an email with an updated CV.