Posted on Oct 2, 2021 by Edissero Ltd
Is it time for a new technical writing challenge? Are you keen to develop your career with a ground-breaking and rapidly expanding technology company? Do you enjoy solving complex problems and reporting back on usability issues? Then this could be the role for you!
You'll be documenting a wide variety of highly technical concepts as part of an inventive team that's helping to shape the future of technology. You'll help to create a range of documentation including installation guides and configuration guides, and also provide support and advice on documentation and user interface text.
Our client is happy to consider applications from candidates looking to break into technical writing to those who are established in their technical writing career.
You will have the opportunity to document innovative technology, collaborate with different teams and business areas, and bring new ideas to the technical documentation.
Our client is looking for:
- Previous writing experience ideally in an enterprise technology, security or software development environment.
- A strong academic background, with at least a 2:1 classification.
- Someone who has a passion for writing and new ideas on how to produce technical documentation.
- Someone capable of working with technical experts in a variety of fields at all business levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to understand highly complex technical ideas and explain them in simple, clear and concise terms.
- Self-motivation and the drive to continue learning and research into new products and technology.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
In exchange for the above, you'll receive a very competitive salary, share options + a host of other generous benefits. You'll also get to enjoy a varied and dynamic work culture, and work 2-3 days from home.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£400 - £500 Daily
£35k - £43k Annual
£65k - £65k Annual
£500 - £500 Daily
£25k - £35k Annual