Business Solutions Specialist
Posted on Oct 2, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the biggest Pharma companies in the world is looking for a Business Solutions Specialist based in Switzerland.
This is a contract position for the duration of 1 year.
- Develop technical solutions in SQL, Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Transfer shared office files into database solutions
- Develop web interfaces for database entries and queries
- Streamline data gathering, measurement and analysis from different databases, developing routines that can be automated and easily modified for reuse
- Design meaningful dashboards for easy and clear data visualization for stakeholders
- SharePoint integration of developed solutions using PowerApp and PowerAutomate
- Complete requests within established timeframes and keeps the requestor notified of status
- Ensure data accuracy, validity, and completeness in results
- Create and develop reports according to business requirements
Who we are looking for:
- Completed professional education or University degree
- Work experience in database development or similar position
- Experience in SharePoint, PowerApp and PowerAutomate is a plus
- Experience with using Data visualization softwares such as Power BI, tableau or comparable tools is a plus
- Good English communication, German is a plus
- Customer focused and good communication skill in the own team and to stakeholders
Job Title: Business Solutions Specialist
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 70.00 - 72.00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.