Posted on Oct 2, 2021 by Integrity Learning Center
Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child? Come join our team!
Integrity Learning Center is seeking a behavioral therapist/RBT to implement programs in a 1:1 teaching format for children with developmental disorders. The ideal candidate will play a key part in the success of multiple learners every day by helping them grow into their full potential. We have a number of exceptional therapists on our team who help kids learn everyday by using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. Help us continue to offer hope to the families we serve by applying to be a part of our team! Full-time, part-time, and internships available!
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience working with children with developmental disorders is preferred
- Must be great with kids and very dependable
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exercises good judgment at all times
- Ability to communicate professionally and discretely
- Creative and flexible
- Self-Motivated and energetic
- A role model for others in the community
- Uses social media responsibly
- Adheres to HIPAA Rules and Regulations
- Valid Driver's License
- Competitive pay
- $1000 sign-on bonus for full-time, $500 bonus for part-time after 90 days
- Bonus programs including a unique peer-to-peer bonus system
- Health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability coverage
- Retirement benefits
- Generous holiday & vacation package
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credentialing
- $250 bonus once RBT certified
- Opportunities to advance within our professional career track!
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- A tight-knit team filled with great people!
-The Integrity Way-
We are a company of values. We believe we are a part of a bigger mission to impact the lives of children and families. We want our clients and their families to be treated as if they were our own, so we don't strive for good enough, we insist on excellence. We are authentic, open communicators with a high regard for ethical conduct. We have fun and we collaborate well with others to create an environment that never stops learning which makes our company extremely unique in the field of ABA. If you work with us, you're not a number…you're in the Integrity family and you are a part of something special.
If this sounds like something you would desire in a career, consider joining our team and be a part of the Integrity difference!
To protect the health of our employees and their families, our clients, any visitors, and the community, Integrity Learning Center is requiring all staff to be fully vaccinated, unless one qualifies for a medical or religious exemption. New hires have 45 days from start date to become fully vaccinated.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.