Infrastructure Team Lead
Posted on Oct 2, 2021 by Jefferson Frank International
Jefferson Frank is searching for an Infrastructure team lead to join an Ireland-based management consultancy.
The role is fully remote.
IR35 Restrictions do not apply.
- Take charge of an infrastructure implementation team on a range of projects.
- Review project technical deliverables for quality
- Work closely with solutions architects to turn the customers brief into solutions and designs
- Work with the Infrastructure Project manager to develop the required project approach.
- Coordinate with the Application Development Team on any cross-stream project issues or touchpoints
- Coordinate with Third Parties (eg Networking service provider) to identify project integration touchpoints and agree on their scopes of work
- Containerised Microservice Architectures using Docker/Kubernetes (ideally OpenShift)
- Building highly available API services (ideally using RedHat 3Scale and SSO)
- Building and migrating to Public Cloud
- Solid understanding of DevOps ie DevOps
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. We have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.