Posted on Oct 2, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis IT Switzerland is looking for an experience ETL Developer to join one of our clients based in Zurich or Geneva. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a ETL Developer to join their team.
Location: Zürich or Geneva
Duration: 6 months with high chance of further extension
- Understand the requirement of business processes and conduct technical analysis for development feasibility
- Design, develop, test, deploy ETL flows, while applying ETL, PL/SQL best practices
- Create and upkeep developer artefacts -PDDs, Test Scripts, JIRA tickets -post go live
- Work closely with Data mapping team to validate and sign off on all feasibility studies/Key documents, system access requirements and test case needs to ensure high standard of product delivery
- Provide L2 support function for all production issues raised via JIRA ensuring that an in-depth investigation of any defects/known issues is conducted prior to raising to L3 support group
- Responsible for upkeep and transparency of all JIRA tickets as well as ensuring work estimations are as accurate as possible as well as providing clear updates and escalations in the daily scrum calls
- Work in teams following agile development practices
- Perform code reviews and reviews of technical documentation
Competencies & Experience:
- experience of at least 5-8 years in IT-preferably in Banking
- Knowledge of ETL and Data Warehouse Concepts (preferably Star Schema or Data Vault)
- Knowledge of Informatica/ODI ETL tools (preferably version 9.6 or higher)
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL programming language
- Knowledge of Oracle database
- Strong knowledge of Scheduler (Control-M, Cron), Strong knowledge of Unix Shell Scripting language
- Strong knowledge of Git/Artifactory/Team City/Jira/Confluence
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to details with reactivity on changes to reach finished product
- Strong English, written and spoken
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Martyna Slosarczyk.