PLEASE MENTION THE GREENJOBS NETWORK OF WEBSITES WHEN APPLYING TO THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Service Delivery Manager - Metering Strategy
Salary: Up to £32,000 depending upon skills and experience
Hours: 37.5 Hours Monday to Friday
Location: Based at Green Lane, Walsall or Fulbourn Road Cambridge (travel between the two regions will be required)
South Staffs Water delivers clean, safe drinking water and excellent customer service to our 1.6 million customers across our two operating regions, South Staffs Water and Cambridge Water.
A key aspect of our role is ensuring that that we have the right strategy for metering and that our metered customers get the right service and are charged accurately and efficiently.
We are looking for a dynamic, confident and experienced operational manager to lead all aspects of metering within our business. Customer metering plays an essential role in delivering customer-friendly and affordable solutions and in supporting our water efficiency ambitions.
We are looking for a candidate who can apply their service delivery experience to drive performance, measure and monitor standards and manage costs and processes. Using your proven technical, analytical and inter-personal skills, you will effectively interact with internal teams, contractors and external bodies, to fully ensure quality and compliance is embedded within all operational standards and procedures.
• Provide leadership and management to all aspects of metering within the business.
• Own the metering strategy and its delivery.
• Manage delivery of outsourced meter reading services - ensuring service excellence to our customers.
• Own the whole metering journey, from encouraging customers to switch to a meter, through its installation and subsequent reads.
• Develop, own and improve management reporting and information regarding metering performance.
• Drive and establish a collaborative culture of excellence between operational colleagues and supply chain partners.
• Own and deliver company policy regarding metering technology and meter replacement.
• Use customer insight to inform your work and continually improve the customer experience.
• Demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of health and safety within the business.
The successful candidate will be an operational manager, with proven ability to meet and exceed targets and is results driven. Flexible and adaptable, it is essential that you have experience of working in the utilities sector. Experience of metering and the water industry specifically is preferable. It is essential that you are able to demonstrate expertise in delivering outstanding customer service, possess excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively.
Ideally you will hold GCSE Maths and English at a minimum of Grade C, as well as A Levels/City and Guilds qualifications. Competency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook is essential
As an employee of South Staffs Water you will have access to a range of benefits. For further details, please visit the Careers section of our website
To apply please forward your CV to: WaterHR(AT)south-staffs-water.co.uk
Closing Date: 15th October 2021
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS